KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knoxville’s annual entrepreneurship festival, INNOV865 has gone virtual this year.
This to honor startups and inventors fighting COVID-19.
In its eighth year now, INNOV865 Week highlights six local businesses or entrepreneurs, putting them head to head in a shark tank style pitch competition, for a chance to win up to $10,000 in cash prizes.
This year’s start-up day is set for September 29; INNOV865 runs from the September 28 through October 2.
- All Knox County Public Libraries to reopen on July 17
- Tennessee weekly unemployment claims back over 25,000
- Scammers are posing as coronavirus contact tracers, BBB says
- 12-year-old East Tennessee girl found safe after endangered child alert
- Woman charged after biting officer, trying to kill dog in Knoxville cemetery