CAMPBELL COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) — Campbell County Schools announced Monday that Jacksboro Middle School will be switching to distance learning starting Tuesday, Nov. 17 and will end after Thanksgiving break.
This coming after a high number of positive cases as well as students and staff in quarantine, according to the school district.
Students are set to return on Monday, Nov. 30.
- UT Knoxville requiring students living on campus to take weekly saliva COVID-19 tests for spring semester
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Seventh Nashville Police officer credited for saving lives before Christmas Day bombing
- Kentucky State Capitol, surrounding grounds off limits this weekend