WHITE PINE, Tenn. (WATE) – A man and a male juvenile are facing attempted murder and felony reckless endangerment charges after a drive-by shooting Friday night according to the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office.
The Sheriff’s Office says the drive-by shooting took place on Spring Park Way after an earlier assault.
An investigation by the department determined Arthur Lee Lovell, 64 and the juvenile drove by a residence on Spring Park Way and fired several shots into the residence on two occasions.
Lovell and the juvenile were arrested Saturday. Shortly after a K-9 search of the nearby area, a firearm that is believed to be use in the shooting, was found in a wooded area across the road covered with leaves.
Lovell faces charges including attempted murder, two counts of felony reckless endangerment, and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. The male juvenile was also arrested and charged.
This is a developing story, and we will update you as the investigation continues.
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Kansas
- Titans Week: Getting healthy before a big battle with the Steelers
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Alabama runs away from Tennessee 48-17
- TN Dept of Health: 2,574 new COVID-19 cases, 2,110 new recoveries