JELLICO, Tenn. (WATE) — UPDATE: Fanny Kellogg was found safe in Virginia, according to Jellico Police Department.
Jellico Police are searching for 70-year-old Fanny Kellogg.
Kellogg is 5’2″, and her weight is unknown; she was last seen leaving her home in Jellico at 12 p.m. on Thursday.
She was wearing a black shirt, black pants, and a black hoodie, and was last seen driving a grey/silver Toyota Rav 4.
She has family in Georgia and Virginia.
If you have any information or have seen Kellogg, call 423-784-6123.
- 3 people in custody in connection with scam say Loudon County, Blount County Sheriff Officers
- Group calls on KUB to provide affordable utilities for lower-income customers
- Knoxville Police assists in the search for suspect in downtown Knoxville
- Knoxville Police Department joins search to find Summer Wells
- Knoxville Mayor, Knox County Superintendent agree on new MOA