SEVIER COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) — Joshua Carr, the Sevier County man accused of killing his mother and stabbing his grandmother, will remain in jail without bond for the time being.
Carr is facing homicide and aggravated assault charges for the death of his mother and severely injuring his grandmother.
Carr was extradited back to East Tennessee after leading investigators on a two-day manhunt that ended in Michigan.
During Friday’s court appearance, his lawyer requested more time to review the state’s motion.
The judge set a bond hearing for Sept. 24.
- Graduating? Here’s how to get free donuts to celebrate
- Judge files order for release of bodycam footage to Andrew Brown’s family, could take another 10 days for family to view
- Portland strawberry picking, long-standing tradition
- Woman convicted of DUI for fifth time had blood alcohol content twice legal limit
- 15-year-old Illinois girl dies from COVID-19 two days after testing positive