KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — On Wednesday, a Knox County Sheriff’s deputy was involved in a traffic accident along Doris Circle.
KCSO says the deputy involved was taken to Tennova Hospital while the driver of the other vehicle was taken to UT Medical Center.
No word yet on the extent of their injuries.
- Democrat Schumer tells McConnell Senate should adopt 2001 deal for 50-50 chamber
- Behind the Badge: Knoxville Animal Control officers share a day in the life
- Teachers voice concerns as state legislature takes up special session on education
- Audio technician shares meeting Dolly Parton memory at WATE 6 On Your Side
- Monroe County schools pass out Chromebooks, finally becoming 1:1 5th through 12th grade