KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — On Wednesday, a Knox County Sheriff’s deputy was involved in a traffic accident along Doris Circle.
KCSO says the deputy involved was taken to Tennova Hospital while the driver of the other vehicle was taken to UT Medical Center.
No word yet on the extent of their injuries.
- Positively Tennessee: 4-year-old determined to walk on his own
- ‘They really are our path forward’: Health care leaders talk combating vaccine hesitancy
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- ‘I would hire 100 people today if I could’: Sevier County businesses in need of employees