KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — UPDATE: The Knox County Sheriff’s Office confirmed Sunday evening that Pamela Pennington, 64, has been found safe.
“We credit the tips from the public for being able to locate her safely,” a spokesperson from KCSO told WATE 6 On Your Side via email.
Knox County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a missing 64-year-old woman.
KCSO’s Major Crimes Unit is leading the search for Pamela Pennington.
This, after her husband realized she was gone when he checked on early her Sunday morning.
Pennington was last seen at her home on West-acres Drive. KCSO says she could be in a white full-length jacket and has various medical conditions that require medication.
If you have any information, call 865-215-2243.
- US Supreme Court justices finish questioning in major voting rights case
- Man loses hunting privileges for life in 48 states after Colorado poaching spree
- More young people fall for online scams amid pandemic, BBB says
- Oregon could become second state to allow human composting
- Vols football signs new strength coach, honing in on special teams coach