HARLAN, Ky. (WATE) – Kentucky State Police are searching for a missing woman who is believed to have walked away from a treatment center she was court-ordered to.
On Saturday, KSP responded to the Hope Center in Harlan to a report of a missing woman.
During a preliminary investigation, it was revealed that Shanna Newsome had walked away from the Hope Center.
They’re now asking the public for assistance to find Newsome.
She is 5’5″, 185 lbs., with brown eyes, and brown hair. Newsome also has tattoos on her back, left arm and left wrist.
Newsome is from the Louisa area of Kentucky, and if anyone has any information you’re asked to call 606-573-3131.
- Peaceful protesters march in Oak Ridge, police chief walks alongside them
- MEDIC Regional Blood Center launches ‘Save Our Summer’ campaign
- Community Action Agency asks for help as refrigerated delivery truck needs repairs
- The Business Buzz: JTV is hiring
- Man in clown mask charged after setting Chicago cop car on fire: officials