HARLAN, Ky. (WATE) – Kentucky State Police are searching for a missing woman who is believed to have walked away from a treatment center she was court-ordered to.
On Saturday, KSP responded to the Hope Center in Harlan to a report of a missing woman.
During a preliminary investigation, it was revealed that Shanna Newsome had walked away from the Hope Center.
They’re now asking the public for assistance to find Newsome.
She is 5’5″, 185 lbs., with brown eyes, and brown hair. Newsome also has tattoos on her back, left arm and left wrist.
Newsome is from the Louisa area of Kentucky, and if anyone has any information you’re asked to call 606-573-3131.
- Petition calls for ‘Evelyn’s Law’ to require parents to report missing children sooner
- Lady Antebellum bringing 2020 Ocean Tour to Knoxville
- Knoxville’s newly-renovated Maple Hall reopening Tuesday
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority’s Knoxville Alumnae holding Mardi Gras charity gala
- Public memorial service remembers the private Kobe Bryant