KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Knox County Schools is still looking to hire substitute teachers.
The school system is looking for individuals that have a passion for serving the community and working with students.
- Easy as Pi: Fundraiser to benefit Young-Williams
- Smoky Mountain Bigfoot Festival coming to Townsend May 22
- Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs recovered safely
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces group, but judge says she’s too dangerous for release
- Mask mandates extended for Claiborne & Hamblen counties