KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Knox County students will continue to have the option to either in-person or virtual instruction in the spring semester that starts Jan. 5.
Knox County Schools made the announcement Wednesday afternoon.
Parents will have the option to switch their child from virtual to in-person, or vice versa. To do so parents will have to fill out a virtual form between Oct. 26 and Nov. 6. Families do not have to do anything if they want their child to stay within the current learning model.
More information on the form is forthcoming the school system said.
- Two-thirds of Americans suffer from election anxiety – here’s what can help
- Colorado firefighters to homeowners: ‘If this note finds you we must have done something right’
- Keyen Green looks to bring energy and intensity to Lady Vols
- Watts Bar shuts down nuclear reactor for scheduled maintenance
- Gatlinburg shares bear safety advice as part of Bearwise Week