KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Knox County students will continue to have the option to either in-person or virtual instruction in the spring semester that starts Jan. 5.
Knox County Schools made the announcement Wednesday afternoon.
Parents will have the option to switch their child from virtual to in-person, or vice versa. To do so parents will have to fill out a virtual form between Oct. 26 and Nov. 6. Families do not have to do anything if they want their child to stay within the current learning model.
More information on the form is forthcoming the school system said.
- Bodycam video: Michigan officer punches man during traffic stop over littering
- Florida couple attempts to hold wedding at mansion they did not own
- Louisiana teen saves elderly woman from fire
- Meet the man in a bear suit walking from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- Burning Man mulling mandatory COVID-19 vaccines for August