KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The investigation into a malware attack on the city’s computer systems is now complete.
Back in June, the city said its computers were targeted in a ransomware attack,
Tuesday, city officials say third-party investigators completed their review. The investigators identified everyone whose personal information may have been compromised.
Several hundred people will be notified, however the city will not provide a specific number of how many people officials are also not sharing what details will be in those notifications.
- Trump fury dominates on first day of New York fraud trial
- Powerball jackpot hits $1.04B: What a winner would actually get
- New Burlington store to open near Knoxville West Town Mall
- Missouri teacher on leave after school discovers OnlyFans account
- Free COVID tests arrive today – but they may look expired