KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Knoxville Police arrested two armed male suspects that were found asleep inside a stolen vehicle behind a residence in the 1700 block of Moses Avenue Tuesday morning.
Officers were able to bring both suspects into custody without incident.
KPD says that 18-year-old Sincere Booker was in possession of a loaded handgun, stolen credit card and presumed marijuana. Officers determined that both the vehicle and the handgun were stolen out of Knox County.
The other suspect, a 16-year-old, was found with a loaded handgun, and presumed marijuana.
Booker has been charged with possessing a firearm during the commission/attempt to commit a dangerous felony, auto theft, illegal possession of a credit card and simple possession.
The 16-year-old was charged with possession of a handgun by a juvenile and simple possession.
- Local pizzeria to donate all profits from Tuesday through Saturday to Austin-East Magnet High School
- Suspect wanted on 2 counts of aggravated assault after shooting at Victor Ashe Park
- Knoxville Police seek help locating man missing since April 15
- Couple IDs mystery litterer they say left cups on their lawn for 3 years
- ‘Transparency also means timely:’ Knoxville mayor again pushes for release of body camera video