UPDATE: All eastbound and westbound exit ramps of I-640 to I-75 in Knoxville reopened after midnight Thursday after a crews worked to clear an overturned tractor trailer from the roadway.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Knoxville Police Department is wanting people to be aware of a pair of exit ramps that are closed temporarily due an overturned tractor-trailer.
According to a release from the department, the eastbound and westbound exit ramps from I-640 to I-75 closed Wednesday evening due to the accident.
KPD said there are no injuries reported from the crash. People are asked to find alternate routes until cleanup can be completed.
An estimated time for cleanup has not been provided at this time.
- Smiling rescue dog stealing thousands of hearts online
- Obama’s dog Bo, once a White House celebrity, dies from cancer
- Balcony collapse in Malibu residence sends almost a dozen people onto rocks below
- Long suspected of murder, she confessed but avoided prison
- Young Vol hoops fan’s reaction is ‘cherry on top’ for Fulkerson’s decision to return to Rocky Top