KNOXVILLE, Tenn, (WATE) — A juvenile accused of taking a man’s car at gunpoint on Nov. 10 is now under arrest.
Knoxville Police say they found the victim’s dark green Honda HRV parked at the Exxon gas station on Pleasant Ridge Road on Thursday evening, about 5 miles from the 3300 block of Lake Brook Boulevard where the carjacking was reported.
While observing the stolen vehicle, police say a male matching the description of the suspect from the carjacking was seen approaching it. Officers say they took the 16-year-old male into custody without incident.
- Lululemon opening shop at West Town Mall on Black Friday
- Zoo Knoxville counts down to ARC campus opening
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results
- ‘It’s turkey time in Tennessee’: Knox County shares the Dos & Don’ts of frying your turkey
- Website offering “dream job” paying $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days