KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Knoxville Police Department took the robbery suspect who was barricaded in a residence on Badgett Drive into custody without incident at around 6:42 p.m. KPD reports the suspect will be booked on a warrant from a robbery he had committed on Thursday as well as other charges.
- Maryville clinics to pay $163,400 for improperly billing Medicare
- Teen pleads guilty to 2019 murder of Johnny Majors’ great-niece
- ‘Love, Aunt Gabby’: Brian Laundrie’s sister shares images of postcards sent by Petito
- Law enforcement facing ‘very difficult terrain’ in search for Brian Laundrie at Carlton Reserve
- Two arrested following McMinn county shooting that left one woman dead
Earlier, officers were attempting to make contact with the suspect who was believed to be armed while barricaded in the residence.
This is a developing story. Download the WATE 6 News app for updates sent to your phone.