UPDATE: The Knoxville Police Department has confirmed that 14-year-old Christopher Yardley Jr. has been found safe.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Police are searching for a missing 14-year-old boy who left his home overnight.
Christopher Lee Yardley Jr. left his residence Tuesday night in the 6400 block of Trousdale Road. Yardley is 5 feet, 10 inches tall and weighs 115 pounds. He has brown hair, blue eyes and was last seen wearing a black denim jacket and black and white checkered shoes.
If you see Yardley or know where he may be, you are asked to call 911 or the Knoxville Police Department at 865-215-7212.
- Karns community mourns the death of beloved barber Clark ‘Sparky’ Walker
- THP: Three injured in collision with tower that resulted in widespread outages in Oak Ridge
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say