UPDATE: 17-year-old Eulalia Francisco Manuel has been found safe, Knoxville Police confirmed Thursday.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knoxville Police Department is asking for help in locating missing 17-year-old Eulalia Francisco Manuel.
KPD says around 8:20 p.m. Monday, Aug. 3, Manuel left her father’s vehicle at the Dollar General in the 4800 block of Clinton Highway and ran to an unknown vehicle that left the area.
She was last seen wearing a black jumper with yellow graphics and white sneakers.
If you see her you’re asked to immediately call 911; if anyone has any information about her whereabouts, call 865-215-7212.
- Rapid COVID-19 tests coming to Tennessee, along with a few questions
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend announce death of newborn baby
- Health Board discusses County Commission resolution, votes to extend 11 p.m. curfew
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Friday Frenzy Week 6 Player of the Week: Morristown-Hamblen East Cole Henson