KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Police Department is asking the public for information regarding a hit-and-run that occurred on Saturday, March 14, on Hill Avenue.
KPD says that around 12:42 a.m. a Joyride golf cart was traveling westbound on Hill Avenue when an unidentified vehicle traveling the same way struck the rear of the cart and fled the scene.
The suspected vehicle appears to be a blue or dark-colored four-door sedan with possible visible front-end damage.
The 51-year-old female victim was transported to UT Medical Center with severe injuries as a result of the incident.
- Vols superfan secures coveted ticket to UT’s season opener
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Utility worker identified, killed in crash while helping restore power in Sally aftermath
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor spills into America’s streets
- Ohio family discovers family WWII heirloom tucked away in a box