KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A man wanted in connection to the Daylily Drive in October has been arrested in Detroit, according to the Knoxville Police Department.
Tyrone Shaw, 20, was arrested Thursday for attempted first-degree murder and employing a firearm during a dangerous felony.
After Shaw was arrested in Detroit, he was booked into the Macomb County Jail as he awaits extradition to Knoxville.
- Lululemon opening shop at West Town Mall on Black Friday
- Zoo Knoxville counts down to ARC campus opening
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results
- ‘It’s turkey time in Tennessee’: Knox County shares the Dos & Don’ts of frying your turkey
- Website offering “dream job” paying $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days