KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Governor Bill Lee’s Unified Command Team has given local leaders a new potential timeline for getting a coronavirus vaccine in Tennessee, indicating we could see one from two different pharmaceutical giants before Christmas.
First responders, health care workers, and nursing homes will be the first ones to receive doses of the vaccine.
Saturday night, we asked some Knoxville residents if they would get the vaccine when it’s made available to them.
Pfzier’s vaccine could come to Tennessee on December 18, and Moderna’s on December 22.
- Grammy performers revealed: Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Billie Eilish
- ‘Management based on vengeance’: US states look to step up wolf kills, pushed by Republicans
- Etna keeps up its spectacular explosions; ash rains on towns
- Harry, Meghan to delve into tough royal split with Oprah Sunday night
- COVID toes: Mysterious rash can affect feet in patients with coronavirus