KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Knoxville Track Club is making sure people are staying active during the coronavirus pandemic.
The club has launched a virtual summer distance challenge to encourage people to get out on the greenways and trails.
From June 20 through September 22 you’re asked to log your miles: Walking, running and hiking.
The track club tour is 225 miles through Knoxville and Knox County; everyone that finishes receives a shirt, headband and medal.
You can visit the Covenant Health Knoxville’s sign up website in order to register or get any additional information.
- Dollywood: 3 people sent to hospital after “themed decoration” falls, strikes them at the park
- TBI identifies suspect shot in officer-involved shooting in South Knoxville
- TDHS extends deadline to apply for Pandemic Food Assistance
- Coronavirus Tennessee: 1,460 new COVID-19 cases, a 2.5% increase as total cases top 61,000
- Duke Women’s Basketball hires former Lady Vol Kara Lawson as head coach