KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Knox County Sheriff’s Office just received a token of support from a Knoxville business.
Knoxville Wholesale Furniture donated $10,000 to help strengthen the K-9 officer program.
The money will help re-sod the KCSO K-9 training facility and Sheriff Tom Spangler says it will help them purchase another K-9 officer.
This is the second donation Knoxville Wholesale Furniture has made to the sheriff’s office in 2020. Back in September, they gave $25,000 to KCSO to help with the Officer Down Program.
- Knoxville Police seek help locating man missing since April 15
- Couple IDs mystery litterer they say left cups on their lawn for 3 years
- ‘Transparency also means timely:’ Knoxville mayor again pushes for release of body camera video
- Federal jury convicts former Roane Co. attorney on sex crimes involving minors
- Elephants kill suspected poacher at South African national park