BLOUNT COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) — A Knoxville woman accused and charged in 2018 for stealing a bear-hunting dog during a lawful bear hunt was in Blount County Court Friday to face three charges.
Sandra Inman plead guilty to theft of $2,500 or over (a class D felony) and was found guilty of removal of a transmitting collar.
Inman was found not guilty of violation of hunters-protection act.
Her sentencing is set for Nov. 9, and we will continue to update you when that happens.
- TBI: 70-year-old man considered armed and dangerous in double homicide
- Knoxville mother loses two children to gun violence in less than two years
- KCSO: 1 dead, 1 injured in West Knox shooting
- Protests after video shows police car driving through crowd of pedestrians in Washington state
- Senate Republican leader McConnell offers support for power-sharing deal with Democrats