BLOUNT COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) — A Knoxville woman accused and charged in 2018 for stealing a bear-hunting dog during a lawful bear hunt was in Blount County Court Friday to face three charges.
Sandra Inman plead guilty to theft of $2,500 or over (a class D felony) and was found guilty of removal of a transmitting collar.
Inman was found not guilty of violation of hunters-protection act.
Her sentencing is set for Nov. 9, and we will continue to update you when that happens.
- Joel Guy Jr. Trial Day 2: Prosecutors working to link physical evidence to murder plan
- Sports bar & restaurant co-owned by Drew Brees opens in Knoxville
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports smallest 1-day case increase in September
- Former Titan, Vol Albert Haynesworth charged with domestic assault
- Titans suspend team activities after multiple players, staffers test positive for COVID-19