BLOUNT COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) — A Knoxville woman accused and charged in 2018 for stealing a bear-hunting dog during a lawful bear hunt was in Blount County Court Friday to face three charges.
Sandra Inman plead guilty to theft of $2,500 or over (a class D felony) and was found guilty of removal of a transmitting collar.
Inman was found not guilty of violation of hunters-protection act.
Her sentencing is set for Nov. 9, and we will continue to update you when that happens.
- Clinton Dragons looking for a culture change in 2021
- Knoxville City Council votes to review policies for stopping racist and sexist practices within city government
- Knoxville City Council names African American Equity Restoration task force members
- ‘About time’: Gay athletes unleash rainbow wave on Olympics
- Monroe County Commission votes to approve new animal shelter