KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Knoxville Police is investigating a reported shooting at a gas station located down the road from Bearden High School on Tuesday afternoon.
According to the Knoxville Police Department, officers responded a report of a shooting a the Shell gas station located at the intersection of Gleason Drive and Gallaher View Road at around 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday, October 27.
KPD says based on an officer investigating at the scene, two suspect vehicles pulled into the gas station and exchanged gunfire following a dispute. Multiple shell casings were recovered from the scene. There are no gunshot victims at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Small earthquake reported in East Tennessee early Monday
- Blount County Schools to require masks for all students, faculty and visitors
- Knox County reports four COVID-19 new deaths as current hospitalizations remain at record-high
- The best Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart, Amazon, Target
- Beware of COVID-19 scams as vaccine approaches FDA approval