KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Knoxville Utilities Board says while progress has been made, crews are still having challenges accessing damaged power lines.
KUB also says that they do not have a definite time frame for restoration for specific areas as of 4:47 p.m.
“If your power has not been restored by 5 p.m., you may want to seek other arrangements for the night.”KUB
- ‘I-5 Strangler’ found strangled to death in California prison cell
- N. Carolina couple wanted in killing of wife’s co-worker; $10K reward offered
- FBI: Suspects trained for Whitmer kidnapping in ‘kill house’
- Got debt? Then you may be in for some unwelcome tax surprises
- Driver crashes after swerving to miss falling couch, then gets ticketed