PHILADELPHIA, Tenn. (WATE) — One person was killed and two others were injured following a single-vehicle crash on I-75 South at Mile Marker 67.
Tennessee Highway Patrol identifying the person who died as William Wright, 55, from Knoxville. Ian Wright, another passenger in the vehicle, was injured in the crash.
Vincenzo Rosello, the driver, was also injured in the crash.
According to a report, Rosello was driving south on Interstate 75. The car veered off the right side of the roadway, rosello overcorrected and traveled back across the roadway to the left.
The vehicle struck a mile marker sign and an embankment contacting a culvert. When the vehicle struck the culvert, the car went airborne. All 3 occupants of the vehicle were ejected.
None of the occupants were wearing seatbelts.
According to the THP report, Rosello does have charges pending against him.
- More products added to FDA hand sanitizer recall list
- EXCLUSIVE: Small unmanned aircraft give agents the border’s best possible vantage point
- ‘Cake Boss’ star Buddy Valastro recovering after 2 surgeries following gruesome bowling injury
- Love coffee? Here are the best U.S. cities for coffee drinkers
- How to watch the first presidential debate