KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knoxville Police investigating after a male was transported to UT Medical Center after being shot in Knoxville on Wednesday.
KPD responded to East Magnolia Avenue near North Kyle Street for a shooting.
When officers arrived, they found a male gunshot victim suffering from serious injuries that do not appear to be life-threatening at this time.
He was transported to UT Medical Center via AMR.
KPD says their Violent Crimes Unit is investigating this incident, and they believe that this shooting is not believed to be random in nature.
At this time no suspects are in custody.
- The Business Buzz: JTV is hiring
- Man in clown mask charged after setting Chicago cop car on fire: officials
- Viewer Video: Bear spotted in East Knoxville Tuesday night
- COVID-19 has potential to spread during protests, marches, health experts warn
- Huntsville man is walking 1,000 miles to Minnesota and wants others to join him