KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knoxville Police investigating after a male was transported to UT Medical Center after being shot in Knoxville on Wednesday.
KPD responded to East Magnolia Avenue near North Kyle Street for a shooting.
When officers arrived, they found a male gunshot victim suffering from serious injuries that do not appear to be life-threatening at this time.
He was transported to UT Medical Center via AMR.
KPD says their Violent Crimes Unit is investigating this incident, and they believe that this shooting is not believed to be random in nature.
At this time no suspects are in custody.
- Finding a path to financial peace with Home Source East TN
- Providing shelter for The Eastern Screech Owl with the UT Arboretum Society
- Knoxville requiring masks at city-owned facilities
- TBI searching for man wanted on several charges out of Scott County
- Oklahoma man in ICU with COVID for 4 months needs double lung and heart transplant to survive