KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – MEDIC is asking for your help due to being in critical need of blood donations.
The Blood Center telling us they’re in critical need for Type O-negative blood. Asking eligible donors to donate as soon as possible.
MEDIC seeing fewer donors in December, while seeing a steady increase in need over the holidays.
If you’re willing and able, you’re encouraged to stop by any of MEDIC’s Blood Centers or drives.
They have permanent locations in downtown Knoxville, Farragut, Crossville and Athens.
- 7-year-old girl killed, father shot while sitting at McDonald’s drive-thru in Chicago
- Vaccine clinic at Pellissippi State Blount County campus back on after J&J pause
- Beshear: Enough vaccine on hand for big inroads toward goal
- NASA helicopter makes history-making first flight on Mars
- 911 dispatcher helps Utah parents deliver their baby at home