BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL) — Megan Boswell, who is facing murder and other charges in the death of her daughter Evelyn, is expected to appear in court on Thursday.
Boswell’s court appearance is scheduled for 1:30 p.m.
Evelyn, whose second birthday would have been last month, was reported missing in February before her body was found in March on a family member’s property in Sullivan County.
Boswell has been charged with felony murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated child neglect, and other charges.
For complete coverage of the Evelyn Boswell case, CLICK HERE.
- TBI: Investigation underway after officer-involved shooting in Kingsport Monday morning
- Twitter suspends US congresswoman over election fraud claims
- Anonymous $40 million gift funding 50 civil rights lawyers
- Nashville Zoo mourns loss of newborn giraffe
- Florida emergency chief strongly discourages ‘vaccine tourism’ flights