BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL) — Megan Boswell, who is facing murder and other charges in the death of her daughter Evelyn, is expected to appear in court on Thursday.
Boswell’s court appearance is scheduled for 1:30 p.m.
Evelyn, whose second birthday would have been last month, was reported missing in February before her body was found in March on a family member’s property in Sullivan County.
Boswell has been charged with felony murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated child neglect, and other charges.
For complete coverage of the Evelyn Boswell case, CLICK HERE.
- 18-year-old found dead at Crossville home
- Flower and Food Festival brings 500,000 blooms to Dollywood
- Former Vice President Mike Pence visiting Pigeon Forge in October
- Family finds $40K in home damage after Disney trip; kids responsible won’t face charges, police say
- Spring Rod Run car show returns to Pigeon Forge this weekend