KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — On Friday, women’s health is hitting the road as Rick McGill’s Airport Toyota hosted the University of Tennessee Medical Center’s 3-D Mobile Mammography Unit.
The mobile health initiative provides breast health screenings for women in counties across East Tennessee.
Over the past four years, Rick McGill’s Airport Toyota has donated $40K to the Cancer Institute at UT Medical Center; helping to find the Breast Health Outreach program.
- Lululemon opening shop at West Town Mall on Black Friday
- Zoo Knoxville counts down to ARC campus opening
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results
- ‘It’s turkey time in Tennessee’: Knox County shares the Dos & Don’ts of frying your turkey
- Website offering “dream job” paying $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days