KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — On Friday, women’s health is hitting the road as Rick McGill’s Airport Toyota hosted the University of Tennessee Medical Center’s 3-D Mobile Mammography Unit.
The mobile health initiative provides breast health screenings for women in counties across East Tennessee.
Over the past four years, Rick McGill’s Airport Toyota has donated $40K to the Cancer Institute at UT Medical Center; helping to find the Breast Health Outreach program.
- Mid-Atlantic Crossfit Challenge qualifier coming to Knoxville
- Tennessee Bureau of Investigation welcomes K-9 ‘Honey’ to its team
- Leaders show support at groundbreaking of Dogan-Gaither Flats — affordable housing for former inmates
- Asteroid the size of 3 football fields to pass by Earth tonight
- Job numbers up in US, Biden says more needs to be done to help Americans