SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Tennessee Department of Transportation approved another section of greenway for Sevierville.
The city telling us that the phase three greenway project helps connect people in the east side of town to the rest of the greenway system.
It’s an $850K project including a new bridge over Middle Creek, also connecting the Boys and Girls Club to the Municipa Complex.
Plans are being made for a ribbon cutting, hopefully in late May.
- Ole Smoky Distillery gets investment from Randall Cobb, other pro athletes
- Car erupts in flames after driver hits deer on Minnesota highway
- NBA’s LeBron James, Draymond Green and Kevin Love are buying a pro pickleball team
- AAP issues new guidance for head lice in schools
- Reese’s combines two of its own to create new candy