SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Tennessee Department of Transportation approved another section of greenway for Sevierville.
The city telling us that the phase three greenway project helps connect people in the east side of town to the rest of the greenway system.
It’s an $850K project including a new bridge over Middle Creek, also connecting the Boys and Girls Club to the Municipa Complex.
Plans are being made for a ribbon cutting, hopefully in late May.
- ‘I think it was the right call,’ Knoxville gymnastic coach comments on Simone Biles dropping out of team finals
- Joey Jordison, founding member of Slipknot, dead at 46
- Five swimming events to be decided on Day 5 of Olympics
- County commissioners tell BrightRidge CEO they feel misled over Bitcoin mine
- ‘You’re killing me’: Video shows Colorado officer choking suspect for 39 seconds, court docs say