SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Tennessee Department of Transportation approved another section of greenway for Sevierville.
The city telling us that the phase three greenway project helps connect people in the east side of town to the rest of the greenway system.
It’s an $850K project including a new bridge over Middle Creek, also connecting the Boys and Girls Club to the Municipa Complex.
Plans are being made for a ribbon cutting, hopefully in late May.
- Brian Laundrie’s remains given to anthropologist, lawyer says
- K-9 handler not sure how dogs missed remains in Florida reserve
- Texas abortion law remains in place, Supreme Court to hear challenges Nov. 1
- Halyna Hutchins: What we know about the cinematographer killed by prop gun
- Heupel growing a new culture in Tennessee football program