JELLICO, Tenn. (WATE) – The Labor Standards Unit with the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development receiving multiple individual wage complaints against Jellico Medical Center which is owned by Rennova Health on Tuesday.
The Labor Standards Unit saying that as long as Jellico Medical Center continues to operate in the state of Tennessee, they will process all valid wage claims against the company.
They’re also saying that wage complaints are not available for public review until a full investigation is completed.
- 2-year-old tornado victim leaves East Tenn. Children’s Hospital
- $50,000 Powerball ticket sold in Oliver Springs
- Analysts say ‘bankruptcy likely’ for AMC Theaters
- Knoxville hotel distributing hundreds of food bags to laid-off hospitality workers
- Knoxville police say some crime rates down amid the pandemic