JELLICO, Tenn. (WATE) – The Labor Standards Unit with the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development receiving multiple individual wage complaints against Jellico Medical Center which is owned by Rennova Health on Tuesday.
The Labor Standards Unit saying that as long as Jellico Medical Center continues to operate in the state of Tennessee, they will process all valid wage claims against the company.
They’re also saying that wage complaints are not available for public review until a full investigation is completed.
- Biden selects running mate, expected to be revealed as early as today, reports say
- Hand sanitizer recall: FDA list of ‘toxic’ sanitizers climbs to 135
- Big 10 cancels fall football season, other conferences could follow
- KCSO investigating scene of body found in North Knox
- Tennessee Coronavirus: COVID-19 cases climb to almost 125K; 38 more deaths