JELLICO, Tenn. (WATE) – The Labor Standards Unit with the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development receiving multiple individual wage complaints against Jellico Medical Center which is owned by Rennova Health on Tuesday.
The Labor Standards Unit saying that as long as Jellico Medical Center continues to operate in the state of Tennessee, they will process all valid wage claims against the company.
They’re also saying that wage complaints are not available for public review until a full investigation is completed.
- VFL Darrell Taylor carted off the field in Seahawks, Steelers game
- 6 Storm Team Starwatch: Orionid Meteor Shower Peaks This Week Plus The October Full Moon
- Daylight saving time ends soon – here’s when we ‘fall back’
- These types of toys will be hardest to find this holiday season
- Scientists develop new strategy to fight coronaviruses, vaccinate against future pandemics