EAST TENNESSEE (WATE) — The National Weather Service of Morristown reported numerous trees had been blown down by the line of incoming storms moving into East Tennessee.
“If a warning is issued for your location, get to a safe place.”NWS – Morrsitown
They’re also saying that after the storms pass, report any damages here.
Late Wednesday night, Loudon County Sheriff’s Office reported a large tree that had fallen across State Highway 95 at Jackson Ferry Road, taking some power lines down with it, in Greenback.
LCSO saying that Fort Loudon Electric and the Tennessee Department of Transportation were responding to the scene.
- PHOTOS: Trump formally nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Demonstrators gather in downtown Nashville to march in protest of Breonna Taylor case decision
- Knoxville Police: 2 men hospitalized after shooting in McDonald’s parking lot on E. Magnolia
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Titans Week: Titans gear up for a road battle against the Minnesota Vikings