EAST TENNESSEE (WATE) — The National Weather Service of Morristown reported numerous trees had been blown down by the line of incoming storms moving into East Tennessee.
“If a warning is issued for your location, get to a safe place.”NWS – Morrsitown
They’re also saying that after the storms pass, report any damages here.
Late Wednesday night, Loudon County Sheriff’s Office reported a large tree that had fallen across State Highway 95 at Jackson Ferry Road, taking some power lines down with it, in Greenback.
LCSO saying that Fort Loudon Electric and the Tennessee Department of Transportation were responding to the scene.
- Boy seeking 2nd heart transplant asks for Valentine’s Day cards
- Police: Middle TN man nearly beat wife to death over wardrobe choice
- New collar translates your dog’s barks into cuss words
- Alcoa axe house featured on ‘The Bachelor’ to hold special watch party on Monday
- Knoxville post office holding passport fair Monday