EAST TENNESSEE (WATE) — The National Weather Service of Morristown reported numerous trees had been blown down by the line of incoming storms moving into East Tennessee.
“If a warning is issued for your location, get to a safe place.”NWS – Morrsitown
They’re also saying that after the storms pass, report any damages here.
Late Wednesday night, Loudon County Sheriff’s Office reported a large tree that had fallen across State Highway 95 at Jackson Ferry Road, taking some power lines down with it, in Greenback.
LCSO saying that Fort Loudon Electric and the Tennessee Department of Transportation were responding to the scene.
- US Marshals: ‘Known violent gang member’ wanted out of New York City arrested in Knoxville
- Man charged after social media video shows speedometer reach 213 mph on Indianapolis highway
- Down payment tax credit: Biden housing plans include help for first-time buyers
- Grammy Awards odds: Will Taylor Swift reign again?
- Dr. Fauci is highest-paid federal employee, report says