SEYMOUR, Tenn. (WATE) – UPDATE: Seymour Volunteer Fire Department says all businesses are back open on Chapman Highway at the Macon interchange; SCUD has shut the gas off and stopped the leak.
EARLIER: Seymour Volunteer Fire Department is on the scene of a natural gas mainline break, that has forced several businesses to evacuate in the affected area.
This happening on West Macon Lane and Chapman Highway.
This is a developing story.
- ‘We have got to stay the course’: Knox County commissioners, public health officer speak on delayed health board vote
- Rescue Squad, Rural Metro respond to crash for ‘heavy rescue’ assist in West Knoxville
- Tazewell dentist facing sexual battery charge
- The Osteopathic Center provides healing from within with regenerative medicine
- Keep your iPhone 12 six inches away from certain medical devices, Apple says