SEYMOUR, Tenn. (WATE) – UPDATE: Seymour Volunteer Fire Department says all businesses are back open on Chapman Highway at the Macon interchange; SCUD has shut the gas off and stopped the leak.
EARLIER: Seymour Volunteer Fire Department is on the scene of a natural gas mainline break, that has forced several businesses to evacuate in the affected area.
This happening on West Macon Lane and Chapman Highway.
This is a developing story.
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Kansas
- Titans Week: Getting healthy before a big battle with the Steelers
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Alabama runs away from Tennessee 48-17
- TN Dept of Health: 2,574 new COVID-19 cases, 2,110 new recoveries