KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A new leader has been announced for East Tennessee Children’s Hospital.
Matthew Schaefer has been named president and CEO of the hospital.
Shaefer, who is currently the CEO of Children’s Hospital New Orleans succeeds retiring president and CEO Keith Goodwin.
Shaefer will asssume the leadership role in August on the heels of retiring CEO Keith Goodwin.
- Two businesses won’t be reopening in Knoxville’s Market Square
- Tennessee Coronavirus: 1,202 new COVID-19 cases push total to 123,914
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as a new week begins
- Born with 1 hand, she’s an inspiration in virus fight
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports 10th death in August, 46th total