CLINTON, Tenn. (WATE) — An Anderson County school bus was involved in an accident Wednesday afternoon that included one other vehicle.
A spokesperson for Anderson County Schools confirmed the incident with WATE 6 On Your Side. They said the accident occurred around 1:45 p.m. on Buffalo Road when the vehicle hit the bus on the side.
No students were injured; however, the driver of the other vehicle suffered minor injuries.
Anderson County Schools release students early on Wednesdays for staff development.
- ‘I think it was the right call,’ Knoxville gymnastic coach comments on Simone Biles dropping out of team finals
- Joey Jordison, founding member of Slipknot, dead at 46
- Five swimming events to be decided on Day 5 of Olympics
- County commissioners tell BrightRidge CEO they feel misled over Bitcoin mine
- ‘You’re killing me’: Video shows Colorado officer choking suspect for 39 seconds, court docs say