CLINTON, Tenn. (WATE) — An Anderson County school bus was involved in an accident Wednesday afternoon that included one other vehicle.
A spokesperson for Anderson County Schools confirmed the incident with WATE 6 On Your Side. They said the accident occurred around 1:45 p.m. on Buffalo Road when the vehicle hit the bus on the side.
No students were injured; however, the driver of the other vehicle suffered minor injuries.
Anderson County Schools release students early on Wednesdays for staff development.
- Senate to debate virus relief amid tightened Capitol security
- Chipotle, e.l.f. team up to satisfy your hunger for beauty
- Capitol Police request 2-month extension of National Guard at US Capitol
- ‘I-5 Strangler’ found strangled to death in California prison cell
- N. Carolina couple wanted in killing of wife’s co-worker; $10K reward offered