OAK RIDGE, Tenn. (WATE) — On Tuesday night, the City of Oak Ridge passed an agreement to conduct an environmental assessment for the proposed Oak Ridge General Aviation Airport.
The agreement is with PDC Consultants out of Franklin, Tenn., and the city council said the amount spent is not to exceed $380,740.
No timeline yet on the completion of the proposed airport.
- Two-thirds of Americans suffer from election anxiety – here’s what can help
- Colorado firefighters to homeowners: ‘If this note finds you we must have done something right’
- Keyen Green looks to bring energy and intensity to Lady Vols
- Watts Bar shuts down nuclear reactor for scheduled maintenance
- Gatlinburg shares bear safety advice as part of Bearwise Week