ONEIDA, Tenn. (WATE) – An Oneida business is forced to shut down until repairs are made after the roof to their building was blown off during Saturday’s storms.
The Black Cat and the Outbreak on Main Haunted Attraction losing their roof on Saturday due to the heavy winds, and also receiving heavy water damage after the rain came through.
We spoke to the owner of both businesses, Moe Mullis, and he told us that all of the inventory from the antique shop (The Black Cat) is being moved out, while the haunted house equipment (Outbreak on Main Haunted Attraction) will have to be replaced.
On Facebook, The Black Cat saying that they’re moving most of their inventory into storage, but they’re also selling some of their larger pieces of furniture today at a discounted price on Sunday.
- Through the years: Apple’s breakthrough products
- TOOL to play Thompson-Boling Arena in November
- What to know about ‘The Economic Cost of Child Abuse and Neglect in Tennessee’ report
- Dad pleads with carjackers to get son out of his car
- Heat player criticizes DeSantis, but says people shouldn’t ‘Florida shame’ residents