ONEIDA, Tenn. (WATE) – An Oneida business is forced to shut down until repairs are made after the roof to their building was blown off during Saturday’s storms.
The Black Cat and the Outbreak on Main Haunted Attraction losing their roof on Saturday due to the heavy winds, and also receiving heavy water damage after the rain came through.
We spoke to the owner of both businesses, Moe Mullis, and he told us that all of the inventory from the antique shop (The Black Cat) is being moved out, while the haunted house equipment (Outbreak on Main Haunted Attraction) will have to be replaced.
On Facebook, The Black Cat saying that they’re moving most of their inventory into storage, but they’re also selling some of their larger pieces of furniture today at a discounted price on Sunday.
- Helicopter pilot describes rescue flight in Great Smoky Mountains
- Smokies nonprofit to hold virtual firefly event on YouTube
- Protest of Minneapolis man’s death blocks Memphis street
- Knox County home investigation could be linked to Roane County child abuse case
- $10,000 reward offered after bears spotted with missing limbs