ONEIDA, Tenn. (WATE) – An Oneida business is forced to shut down until repairs are made after the roof to their building was blown off during Saturday’s storms.
The Black Cat and the Outbreak on Main Haunted Attraction losing their roof on Saturday due to the heavy winds, and also receiving heavy water damage after the rain came through.
We spoke to the owner of both businesses, Moe Mullis, and he told us that all of the inventory from the antique shop (The Black Cat) is being moved out, while the haunted house equipment (Outbreak on Main Haunted Attraction) will have to be replaced.
On Facebook, The Black Cat saying that they’re moving most of their inventory into storage, but they’re also selling some of their larger pieces of furniture today at a discounted price on Sunday.
- Advocates ‘shocked’ to learn Biden considered keeping Trump’s cap on refugees
- A home away from home: comfort is now available for WV veterans’ families
- Cartels use COVID-19 as excuse to raise drug prices, distribute food to poor in Mexico, report says
- Parler can now return to App Store, Apple says in letter to senator
- New Jersey adds ‘X’ gender option on driver’s licenses and IDs