KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Kids aren’t the only ones doing virtual learning across East Tennessee right now.
Einstein, the African grey parrot, serving as a superstar instructor.
His student, two-month old Sammy, watching from the Nature of Wildworks in California.
The curriculum, mimicking fun noises in the world around us.
Sammy also hopes to learn how to sound like a space ship, lasers, even some short conversations just like Zoo Knoxville’s famed grey parrot.
- Pair of early morning crashes in Knoxville leave trucks overturned
- Jeremy Pruitt press conference following win over South Carolina
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports 2 new deaths, 111 new cases
- Amazon Prime Day: 7 deals to watch for in 2020
- ‘It’s discouraging’: Porn, racial slurs posted during North Carolina church service on Zoom