RUGBY, Tenn. (WATE) — Owners of the Harrow Road Cafe announced Friday morning that its cafe would have to close due to a fire, but will be able to continue serving food next door during Labor Day weekend.
Its hours for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday are from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.; they have specials for the holiday weekend, and options to carry out or eat at one of their picnic tables.
- Austin-East community gathers for anti-violence rally and march
- Fight at Pigeon Forge convenience store leads to gunshots
- “A pillar and stalwart.” Charlotte resident and oldest living American dies at 116
- FedEx cellphone policy in question after deadly mass shooting at Indianapolis facility
- LSU fraternity pays off former cook’s mortgage