RUGBY, Tenn. (WATE) — Owners of the Harrow Road Cafe announced Friday morning that its cafe would have to close due to a fire, but will be able to continue serving food next door during Labor Day weekend.
Its hours for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday are from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.; they have specials for the holiday weekend, and options to carry out or eat at one of their picnic tables.
- Pfizer cuts 2020 COVID-19 vaccine distribution in half due to supply-chain issues, report says
- Where are you in the vaccine line? NY Times tool has an estimate
- Former Knox County commissioner accused of assaulting process server, punching dog twice
- Trooper-shooting suspect killed in NY shootout with US marshals
- Body found on recycling center conveyor belt is not the first such case in Texas