OLIVER SPRINGS, Tenn. (WATE) – A pedestrian in Oliver Springs was hospitalized Tuesday night after being struck by a vehicle.
Oliver Springs Police Department responded to a vehicle versus crash involving a pedestrian Monday around 10 p.m.
Police said the crash took place at the 800 block of Tri-County Boulevard.
The pedestrian was transported to UT Medical Center with serious injuries. Their condition has not been released.
According to police, the driver did stop after impact; both the driver and the pedestrian were tested for drugs and alcohol in their system. Those results are still pending at this time.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
- More than cookie cutters, local business turns to making face shields
- Oklahoma hair stylists under scrutiny for working inside private homes during COVID-19 pandemic
- Safer-at-home order debate divides Tennessee governor, group of doctors
- Weekly unemployment claims in Tennessee reach 94K+
- Report: Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson set for charity rematch involving Peyton Manning and Tom Brady