PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Pigeon Forge City Commission has approved the construction of a new mass transit center.
A spokesperson said Monday the new Pigeon Forge Mass Transit Center will stay in Patriot Park, but it will move to the east end of the existing parking lot.
The $5.4 million project also adds 313 new public parking spaces, and the design includes a trolley turnaround.
We’re told construction will get underway soon with a goal of wrapping up in August 2021.
- Sheriff’s Office: Body found in Sevier County on Friday
- Lady Vols secure No. 3 seed in women’s SEC tournament following 88-54 win over Auburn
- Officer murdered after man denied entry for not wearing a mask
- Friends of murdered Tulane Police Officer Martinus Mitchum remember him as a hero
- LIVE: Trump speaks at CPAC in first post-White House appearance