KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A franchise chain known for their daiquiris could open a Knoxville location later this year.
Talks about Fat Tuesday happened during Tuesday night’s Beer Board meeting.
The business has an application for 417 South Gay Street.
An owner saying he is hoping to open in late November or in early December.
However, construction cannot start until the building needed for the Fat Tuesday location is sold.
- Democrat Schumer tells McConnell Senate should adopt 2001 deal for 50-50 chamber
- Behind the Badge: Knoxville Animal Control officers share a day in the life
- Teachers voice concerns as state legislature takes up special session on education
- Audio technician shares meeting Dolly Parton memory at WATE 6 On Your Side
- Monroe County schools pass out Chromebooks, finally becoming 1:1 5th through 12th grade