KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A community group that provides independent reviews of police activity in Knoxville is scheduled to hold a public meeting this week.
The Police Advisory and Review Committee or PARC will meet at 6 p.m. on Thursday in the main assembly room of the City County Building.
PARC members will present information on cases received by the Knoxville Police Department’s Internal Affairs Unit since the beginning of the year.
The agenda also includes an open forum.
If you or anyone you know wish to speak during the open forum, requests are being accepted through no later than 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday.
You can do that by emailing the interim executive director at email@example.com.
- Campbell County Schools to begin vaccinating teachers and staff
- Dispatch: Rockslide in Campbell County impacting traffic on Highway 90
- Nurse pulls neighbor from West Knoxville house fire
- Knoxville family celebrates ‘Rare Disease Day’ and new FDA-approved treatment
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Plan and prepare for severe weather