KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A pop-up motorcade parade took place in Downtown Knoxville Saturday morning.
The mission: to remember Women’s Suffrage.
This week marked the 100-year anniversary of the ratification of the 19th Amendment, giving the women the right to vote.
Participants decorated their cars and dressed up in suffrage attire.
- CDC to shorten recommended COVID-19 quarantine days
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in US soar to new daily record
- ‘Very dark couple of weeks’: Morgues and hospitals overflow
- Group of Senate Democrats and Republicans announce COVID relief framework
- Most TN lawmakers want a say about a future governor’s emergency powers