KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A pop-up motorcade parade took place in Downtown Knoxville Saturday morning.
The mission: to remember Women’s Suffrage.
This week marked the 100-year anniversary of the ratification of the 19th Amendment, giving the women the right to vote.
Participants decorated their cars and dressed up in suffrage attire.
- Boulder Police: CU partygoers assault officers, damage property
- Meghan Markle describes conversations members of royal family had about Archie’s skin tone
- 4 people arrested following ‘Operation Heroin Highway’ in Jefferson County
- 6 Storm Team Starwatch: Several planets and stars visible this week
- Cuomo defiant as top New York lawmakers call on him to quit