KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Now that Knoxville has experienced the country superstar that is Garth Brooks, we take a look at the numbers from his Neyland Stadium concert.
According to the University of Tennessee, the total attendance in Neyland was 84,846 people.
Also, according to garthbrooks.com, his concert now holds the record for largest attendance in Neyland Stadium and Tennessee history for a single concert event.
The total amount of alcohol sales was a whopping $616,480.
You could say it was a successful evening for both the CMA Entertainer of the Year and University of Tennessee.
Related Garth stories:
- Garth Brooks invites UT students to watch Neyland Stadium soundcheck for free
- Garth Brooks in photos
- 16-year dry spell over: Is Garth Brooks the start of more concerts at Neyland?
- Was the Garth Brooks traffic worse than a football game?
- Celebrating August 8 — Emancipation day in Tennessee
- President Trump extends unemployment benefits, defers payroll tax
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US
- Missing teen from Soddy Daisy has been found safe, according to TBI
- Tennessee Coronavirus: COVID-19 death toll in state is 1,215, up 9