KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Rennova Community Health announced Monday it has opened offices here in Knoxville.
The new offices will oversee all Tennessee and Kentucky operations.
The company has appointed Michael Alexander as COO of hospital operations to head the office.
You may remember Rennova operates the Big South Fork Medical Center, Jellico Medical Center and the now closed Jamestown Regional Medical Center which have been in financial trouble and the center of controversy after the closure of the Jamestown location.
- Lady Irish fall to Hutchison in the Division II-AA State Championship
- KUB’s ‘TeenWork’ program partnering with Austin East High School students to create gun violence awareness PSA
- Diocese of Knoxville issues guidance to Catholics, saying J&J vaccine is acceptable in ‘certain circumstances’
- Lady Vols fall to South Carolina in SEC tournament semifinals, 67-52
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended