KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Rural Metro Fire and Knox County Rescue reported they were on the scene of a car crash on I-40 where a vehicle had flipped off the interstate which trapped two occupants.
Both occupants were extricated by Knox County Rescue and along with Rural Metro personnel.
Rural Metro reports that one victim was a Loudon County officer and was assisted by an ambulance.
The other victim was also assisted by an ambulance.
- CHOW WITH CHELSEA: MOO-YAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
- Tennessee Coronavirus: State has had 187,544 COVID-19 cases and 2,310 deaths
- Vols head coach Jeremy Pruitt inks contract extension through 2025
- Lincoln Memorial University adds three new sports
- WATCH: Southeastern Stream Live returns for unique SEC football season