KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knoxville Utilities Board reports customers have reported that scammers have called them and threatened to discontinue utility services if money isn’t paid over the phone.
“KUB will never threaten to disconnect your service or ask for payment over the phone.”KUB
If you or someone you know receives a call from someone posing as KUB and asking for payment, call 865-524-2911 immediately.
- Pair of fire engines put out residential fire in North Knoxville
- CAK looks to running back Dunn to carry them towards a title
- Reigning BMX gold medalist Connor Fields stretchered off
- Family of Holston Oaks shooting victim Martaysha Flack deals with third family death this year from gun violence
- The Diplomatic Security Service: How US athletes are kept safe at the Olympics