SEVIER COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) — Sevier County officials are asking private property owners to help clear roads around their properties.
This to help allow safe passage for emergency personnel, owners, and guests to the main roadways; while also allowing Sevier County Electric crews access to restore power.
- President Trump pardons rapper Lil Wayne, commutes Kodak Black’s sentence
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021
- Sheriff Spangler: ‘Our family is hurting’
- Hamblen County memorial honors those who have lost their lives to COVID-19